Pure action around the Bergzeit Hotel
In addition to the curling track, horse-sleigh rides, table tennis, tobogganing, and torchlight, snowshoe, or traditional hikes, we also offer Nordic Walking and bike courses. If you prefer getting on a bike on your own, you can rent bicycles from the hotel at any time. Always based on the motto "At the heart of the action", we are proud to be able to offer our guests such a varied sports and recreation programme.
Here is a brief overview of our activity programme in summer and winter:
- Nordic Walking course incl. pole rental
- Yoga sessions
- Guided mountain hikes
- Sunrise hikes
- Herb walks
- Family hikes
- 9 guided mountain bike tours per week
- Summer: Mon-Fri: 9.30am-5.30pm activities for children (from age 3)
- Possibility to join the Berg Gesund programme
- Mulled wine and punch party or après-ski barbeque on our hotel terrace
Further information can be found in our Inclusive Services section. We are member of the Berg Gesund programme – this means that you can enjoy numerous activities free of charge!